Tuesday 15 May 2012

north face flight series they thought the war Xin Fu

Sister implementation of the setbacks in education and the general way: doing the wrong thing, they definitely will be careful to criticize; to do the right thing, they would not praise Fortunately, my dad, my mom has a lunch break the habit, so I eat sea approved a meal was forcibly asked to take a nap to go.
People lying awake in bed, then cranky, they thought the war Xin Fu,north face flight series, I have been thinking he did not see the wink so I gave him, I am worried that I ignore him he misunderstood, and if the next semester he gave Zeng Wei They say that when I go to see he ignored him, and those few will certainly have to wash my then I think Zeng Wei, When I left, he did not return to the bedroom, do not know where the ye son go , he will not go to town, video halls a thing?
I rubbed my eyes, Yi Gulu sat up and asked: I looked at the TV screen, the original is a martial arts film, will also, then Kan Ma.
That winter I first read the , but faithful to the original actor in the interpretation of the role, but also be able to penetrating, so until now, look at the film's time enough, a lot of lines on the inside almost all back down.
Winter addition of the most difficult thing, so at home with five days to complete all the languages ​​of operations,basketball shoes size 15, I began to assault my algebra homework, do not have much, it is a bit hard.
Operations are books, supposedly usually learn solid, these questions do it should be no difficulty, regret, in L Middle School this semester, I basically only half the time spent learning (which may also half the time), so to the back, a lot of question that know me, I do not know it, can not do a morning few problems last too Meizhe, they want to see the primary school students to help me to do a winter job, this person is one of my elementary school buddy, named Zhao Gang.
I am a morning such as father and mother have to go to work (on, forget the account of teaching at my mom when not in school for the children of the factory), only to go with my winter job Gang home arrived in front of his house, he heard the house playing music, that music is these days to see the I thought that Zhao Gang is at home listening to the tape recorder, but when I have knocked on, I found the original shrimp at home, head to put their own videos to see.
Gang opened the door, I was surprised and said:

No comments:

Post a Comment