Wednesday 16 May 2012

air jordan spizike 2010 back to the conference room

Home about the venue. I seems quite keen on this sort of thing, they readily agreed.
The venue of the party arrangements great in the new classroom building on the second floor conference room conference room, two classrooms so twice a table, which placed along the walls, almost the entire grade students can sit here , there are few teachers are busy layout.
Feng Ye, first entered the conference room, Han Zhuren they stopped me and said: I froze a moment, looked at Han Zhuren Q: Hanzhu Ren said to explain to me, our graduates, 12 do not intend to stay in a school attached, the first graduates became staying in the consultation with the principal, I selected as the representative of the graduates, let me speak at the party, because I take the initiative stayed, so I hope I addressed the party their own ideas, the best instigating more students staying in school.
This request, I agree,nfl black jersey, should shall not be the other way, so I nodded.
I helped with the layout of the venue of the teacher, fruits, seeds, sugar was placed in the table, went to carry a few pieces of soft drinks over is Wang Zhuoshang put soda, they start to have a classmate after another come I quickly hands of soda placed finished,air jordan spizike 2010, a conference room, I want to see property inspection Ling not.
Corridor of standing outside the room, looked outside to the campus, the line of sight is very good, I saw the way to school, F, Ling is Xiao Yuan Han walked side by side, they walked chatting what my heart hi, back to the conference room, took a bubblegum greatly clutched in his hand, I would like to wait for them to give them.
F, Ling and Xiao Yuan Han have not entered the conference room, Zhao Gang advanced to see the I-channel: Zhao Gang laughed, see I did not then go, he went to the other students, followed by F, Ling and Xiao Yuan Han came.
Expressions floor Ling was in fact, and shall not take me happy, no attention to how the hands of bubble gum into her hand a plug, said: F, Ling looked at my stuff into her bubble gum, I smile a little, said: Xiao Yuan Han seems to want to tell me anything, but F, Ling Cheleyixia did not say it, I thought what to speak, did not care, then went to the podium next to the seat I have to think about, wait for the next how said.
Finally all the students of the graduating class in attendance, to beat the sitting of a big house, the front of each table to eat them all kinds of drink, mutual chatting and laughing with Han Zhuren smiling embarked the podium, raised his hand to everyone and said: Lively applause, Han Zhuren a crown, then, generally hard, teachers and students worked hard, and then said:

No comments:

Post a Comment