Thursday 17 May 2012

95 air max release dates The applause

The school to the call, take the initiative stayed on attending our newly established high school focus on class, I am here on behalf of the school, expressed his thanks to the students of Feng Ye support of school construction, please Feng Ye students on behalf of graduates now as we speak! The applause, I took to the podium, with excitement, thank a teacher, school, and also thanked the students about the benefits to stay focus on the children of school classes, and then a very superficial (I on the right compare crown a little, because Han Zhuren also taking the time to specifically tell me a bit, I can not put the words of the old classes to get this kind of situation in terms of), and finally I said: down the key classes, with efforts for our future! I stepped off the podium in all the applause, went floor Ling and Xiao Yuan Han has long accounted for a good position to sit down. I just sit down and smile have not had time to disperse, Xiao Yuan Han could not wait to pull , said: I all of a sudden the words of the NS and SS Han to beat senseless on the floor Ling Fourth, I supposed that!
I was inside the brain chaos has just said on the podium, this time I suddenly wanted to own these words used to overthrow F, Ling went to the Fourth, I left to the children of school wisdom mean!
I get the eyes to ask the floor Ling, she looked at me, head low down, and did not and I said I know this thing is nailed down.
The party of the day, before the half for me,zigtech basketball shoes, almost suffering, I do experience a happy and successful test in the joy of less than graduate, on the contrary, I was kept in F, Ling is about to go four to go to school with me separated from uncomfortable. I suddenly have a own fan slap in the face after feeling, there are a half-day cloud was directly put down to the desolate. I kept saying to myself: could not see any way to stop this thing, until the party in half, Han Zhuren sentence,95 air max release dates, makes me feel hope.
Han Zhuren is distributed to the students Classmates and say, (Classmates school graduating class of students to prepare gift, each one to each other a message. Distributed, said: Heard this, my mind suddenly flashed quickly on the floor, Ling said: F, Ling, her mother was that she went to the Fourth, for this reason Xiao Yuan Han probably tell me a bit, this is the way to the floor Ling said to her the original or because Xiao Kai.
Like F, Ling Xiao Kai, this matter I can not accept, but it is a fact, and Xiao Kai 's mother also liked the floor Ling, so when the test results of F, Ling down, they also know that the examination of the floor Ling So Xiao Kai went to F, Ling family, our school is opening party the night before, F, Ling and broke up with me

No comments:

Post a Comment