Sunday 1 July 2012

oakley polarized sunglasses the body feels particularly fatigue

Actually very organized. Not only arranged for a very reasonable, but some details of the place well.
To see if he arranged, I beckoned to him. He hastily ran to my front bow said: I looked at him and asked: He respectfully replied: a.
I looked at him, saw his face a fierce expression, apparently advised me to be exterminated. I nodded, be acquiesced in his proposal, then patted his shoulder and said: all together, I want everyone to know the fate and against me. I go upstairs and I just keep, and from Harada Houde performance, do these things should be no problem. But since he can so quickly on such Upstairs, the men are standing in the doorway of a room, saw me up, and hurried to a bow, said: I did not care for him, opened the door and went inside. Behind to help me shut the door, listening to the sound, he did not go, or standing in the doorway, it seems the Harada Houde bodyguard arranged for me.
I look at the table, two o'clock, so the gun Shanghao bullets on the pillow, among four on a chair to tilt inward, used to the alarm against the door, then took off his coat and go to bed and fell asleep.
Do not know why, the body feels particularly fatigue, sleep slept until one o'clock. I got dressed, and with good snatched out of the room. The people of the door has changed to another, two people stood in the corner of the corridor,oakley juliet sunglasses, they look at my eyes, can see a kind of awe on the inside.
To the hall and saw Harada Houde Im on the phone sitting on the sofa, it sounds like the second son of the wild vector TING line has received, is on the way back.
I went behind him and suddenly said: He just hang up, hear my words, even like already know that behind him did not surprise the meaning, just stand up and salute and said: you sent. Yesterday to time constraints, I did not notice this villa Now,oakley polarized sunglasses, I realize that this villa is relatively big. Through an outdoor gallery, I followed the men came after the House, the restaurant after the floor of the innermost. The restaurant is not, the center stood a small table, and above them a few pickles.
Seated shortly after the meal will end

No comments:

Post a Comment