Monday 16 July 2012

oakley gas cans A breeze

Kind of night in this quiet place, and such a beautiful stand together, blowing breeze, watching the stars, it should be a pleasant thing?
I am bitter smile.
Young micro has been turned, she gave me one: I smiled and said: Young Micro, walked over, looked up to see me: Young micro smiled: your internal unity is not, I seem to have heard Mr. Ye Huan some trouble is not resolved, I fear that our business would be affected. I startled a bit, Huan brother have any trouble?
Young micro faint: cooperation of business, Mr. Ye Huan seems to know this ... She saw that I do not understand these things, so to say so much shut up do not continue.
She said, passed me and walked toward the sports car.
Strange woman, I shook my head,oakley gas cans, walking in behind her ...
Suddenly, through the faint moonlight, I seem to see the left side of the direction of what a flash ... that shining light, with a sense of metal ...
My mind immediately give birth to the warning signs! Almost entirely conditioned reflex, I suddenly caught rushed up, hands behind Dazhu Young slight shoulder, two people by the collision force throwing himself on the ground together, then place awkward there rolling, ear has heard the I saw that channel light hit in the body of the vehicle, the darkness actually burst out a Mars then fell on the ground I see, the original is a dagger!
Too late to get up, I have seen three or four figure quickly rushed over from the side of the woods, I see the darkness, a few Han everyone is wearing a black suit, holding a bright elongated shape of the weapon of the tube, seem to have a machete!
I have no time to think, release the micro-Young for the first time, and place a roll, has been rolled to the side of the car, along said he took the ground that dagger! The tentacles cool, soft wood handle, a dagger with blood groove on both sides open the front, I backhand holding the dagger, the person behind quickly rushed to the front!
First a target is very clear,create your own nba jersey, I it is clear that these attack those who are a veteran! Must first get rid of the only man has the ability to resist! A breeze, the man with both hands holding the pipe has been putting the smashed down, I is side of the anti-refundable into the shoulders sideways towards him, arms hit

No comments:

Post a Comment