Monday 10 December 2012

cheap northface jackets did not perceive Pro into the room

s are quietly followed behind me, my vanity was unprecedented meet.
On the way back to the room, I suddenly remembered the publicity will be held in Shanghai in the morning when those questions from reporters, can not help but Languo Liu Yi Fei waist, whispered Group asked her why she will think of signed Chinese language?
Liu Yi Fei me in his arms, the heart, such as deer jumped, his face drifting Red Cloud, but his mouth stammered unable to speak.
Then I found that I move too warm mei, quickly let go of my hand, but feel the heart beat faster, and I do not understand why there is such a situation.
Of course, I also unprecedented thick skinned, pretend nothing had Greet usher Xuan same problem, is also a shy smile.
At this time a small excellent and Xiaoqian intimately close together whispering indecent move, did not perceive Pro into the room, I was finally taking the time to ask about Liu Yi Fei and An Yi Xuan,cheap northface jackets, signed small excellent things,womens north face denali jackets, small excellent smiled and told me that the snow told them both: Cheung Chi Yan is the chairman of the Group of the Chinese language, vast entertainment industry also the new donghuang Group owners when snow here, Liu Yi Fei and security Xuan did not hesitate to Group contract.
Then I came to understand the whole story, watching the shadows of two women disappeared in the next room, made me burst with emotion: the most difficult to endure beauty Well, this stupid Wind liu account how to count it?
That night, I toss and turn, it has been difficult to sleep, and for

No comments:

Post a Comment